Aims & Objectives
WINSENT aims to
- Find the social entrepreneurs, to harness their skills and knowledge and let others benefit from them.
- Help those active in social enterprises to recognise if they are indeed social entrepreneurs themselves
- Help them grow further and become ambassadors for social entrepreneurship.
WINSENT has a mix of partner organisations, social enterprises and local authorities all working together to:
- Raise awareness and promote the culture of social entrepreneurship
- Create new social enterprises with entrepreneurial flair
- Support existing social enterprises and the social entrepreneurs
- Identify opportunities within the social economy
- Assist community based groups to deliver key services locally in an entrepreneurial way
- Develop WISEA (Wales Ireland Network for Social Entrepreneurship Alliance) which will facilitate the exchange of knowledge amongst social entrepreneurs and social enterprises.
|Partner||ERDF (€)||Total Project Budget (€)|
|Denbighshire County Council||173,912||233,392|
|Isle of Anglesey County Council||96,713||129,789|
|Fingal County Council||4,353||17,163|
|South Dublin County Council||6,378||25,671|
Counties in Ireland where the project is carried out:
Dublin, Kildare, Meath
Counties in Wales where the project is carried out:
Denbighshire, Isle of Anglesey
|Noreen Keegan Kavanagh - Project and Finance Manager||WINSENT, Bolbrook Enterprise Centre Avonmore Road Tallaght, Dublin firstname.lastname@example.org||+353 1 4145777|
|John Kearns (Lead Partner) - CEO||PARTAS, Bolbrook Enterprise Centre Avonmore Road Tallaght, Dublin email@example.com||+353 1 4145700|